Draw with Jazza! Draw with Jazza!

Went over to your youtube channel and had a look over some the drawing tutorials and gotta say they were pretty useful even though I'm not much of a digital artist. Would recommend anyone who's starting out drawing to go check them out. They're not too technical or complex but a good basis to build knowledge on.

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

Purchased the game a while back and if you're into a bit of retro gaming that's good in short bursts, this is a great little game. Simple but reallly quite addictive.

Ante Meridiem Ante Meridiem

Getting a melodic doom vibe, kind of like a band called Lethian Dreams, worth a listen as it's quite similar with female vocals over the top. If you want a heavier version check out Swallow the Sun.

I like the intro, quite nice to hear a different texture than straight in with the guitars. I like the bass lines as well, giving them a bit more than the standard sit on the route notes is nice. The cut back to the keys at 2.20 is well placed and a nice break after the double kicks. During the solo it could be interesting giving the bass a few more little flourishes as a trade off with the guitar solo - possible even going as far as a call and response between the guitar and bass.

The outro I feel could have been extended a little, possibly returning to the melodic keyboard ideas at the beginning just to round it off nicely.

Very nice track!

350teric responds:

Thanks for the review, glad you've enjoyed it!

Aspirations Aspirations

Very nice mix, and a heavy song, just what I like to hear.

I'd possible have the vocals down a smidge but thats just personal preference as they feel like they're floating just on top of the mix a bit, and maybe a touch of faint delay on them.

But the song hits like a truck which is the main thing!

nolife1 responds:

Thanks man! I didn't mix the song personally so here's the response of the guy that mixed it (Kieran Smith)
"Listening back I'd possibly have taken the vocals down a db or 2"
also I'm pretty glad it hits likes a truck haha

More Is Less More Is Less

I'm definitely getting a Rust In Peace vibe. Some nice riff ideas as well, digging the riff at 1.28, with a couple of trills in places it'd be great.

Banished Banished

Interesting concept and nice detail on the hair and wings. Angels and demons are always a fun subject matter. Also just spotted the light rays - really nice attention to details.

Twa Corbies II Twa Corbies II

A curious piece for sure. The explanation helped put it into context nicely

Sepia Sepia

Love the picture and incredibly impressive if it's purely from the mind/freehand. Pencil drawings always have a certain charm to them when there's so much digital art around.