All 9 art Reviews

Banished Banished

Interesting concept and nice detail on the hair and wings. Angels and demons are always a fun subject matter. Also just spotted the light rays - really nice attention to details.

Twa Corbies II Twa Corbies II

A curious piece for sure. The explanation helped put it into context nicely

Sepia Sepia

Love the picture and incredibly impressive if it's purely from the mind/freehand. Pencil drawings always have a certain charm to them when there's so much digital art around.

October Tide album cover October Tide album cover

I can't fault it really, great stuff! Liking all the little highlights around the eyes.

Popocatepetl e Iztaccihuatl Popocatepetl e Iztaccihuatl

Thanks for explaining the concept behind it, makes more sense when you know the little story. I really like the sky and clouds, makes a nice contrast to the cartoon style of the rest of the picture.

gusana responds:

Thank you! And no problem, art or design well-founded has a very different perspective n_n

Love Inebriated Antilope Love Inebriated Antilope

Agree with everyone else, it's a pretty awsome piece and I can't really fault it. Like the detail you've got in on the skull and eye and also how you've used bit's of the drawing for the background, makes a nice composition.

Pegasu responds:

Yeah, you can call my lazyness composition skills or something like that...
Thank you for saying that my little piece is gud.

passion passion

Definitely a bit different but in a really good way. I'm curious though, but how did you create this? I especially like the different shades of orange and yellow, works really well.

Ghost21b responds:

I draw on paper then take a pic on my phone then I edit using contrast and warmth settings

Study Study

The face looks great with the highlights in like the eyes and on the tip of the nose. The teeth look a little flat, maybe just a touch of shine on them as im pretty sure even dirty teeth would have a glint on them fro saliva, but im being picky. I think if the main body had had a bit more time on it then it would finish it off nicely - unless of course it was deliberately kept simpler to keep more focus on the face. On the whole though it's a nice piece, good job!

dannywithnoodles responds:

Yeah, I have a lot of trouble with teeth, mainly because I don't really practice it enough, making them fit into the gums and making it look like they're little bumps is so hard D: I left the rest of the body less detailed to draw attention to the face but perhaps I should of worked into it more. Thanks for the great review!

Last drops Last drops

Been looking through your artwork, and have to say your pencil drawings are great. Love the shading and how the pictures tend to flow really well.